SCG is looking for a bright, organized, self-directed professional with an entrepreneurial spirit and excellent communication skills. This person’s primary roles will include: (i) client and project management; (ii) marketing and business development support; and (iii) some general admin.
Position: Project Manager
Classification: 15-20 hours per week
Location: Virtual. Ideal candidate based in NY metro area.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Specific duties include:
- Manage calendars
- Coordinate meetings
- Client Service and Tracking (i.e. prepare weekly client summaries, monthly memos, maintain ongoing press logs)
- Maintain client databases
- Support marketing and business development channels (CRM management, social media management of company profiles across all channels)
- Oversee all collateral development, update case studies and other marketing materials as needed.
- Maintain company databases and subscriptions
- Other general administrative support
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong communications,writing, editing, listening skills
- Comfortable with social media
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong interest in tech, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Strong organization and project management skills
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org.